Welcome to Georgia State Pre-Law!
Are you a Pre-Law student? Are you thinking about going to law school someday? You’ve come to the right place!
The Georgia State University Pre-Law website provides news, resources and advice to help you do the following and more.
- Make an informed decision about whether or not to go to law school
- Choose an academic course of study to prepare you for success in law school and beyond
- Understand why it is important to seek internships and other experiential learning opportunities
- Learn what you should do during your freshman, sophomore and junior years to prepare for getting accepted into a strong law school
- Learn what you must do your junior and senior years to be successful in the law school admissions process
- Make an informed decision about where to go to law school
- Find people on and off campus to go to for Pre-Law advice
Join the Pre-Law Email List to receive a weekly digest of breaking news and to hear about relevant events and opportunities.
Check out GSU CONLAWPEDIA, a GSU student-generated encyclopedia of the U.S. Constitution.
Dr. Michael Evans, lecturer in GSU’s Department of Political Science, is the faculty adviser for the Pre-Law Club and Mock Trial Team; and he created and maintains the Pre-Law website. Other Political Science faculty who also are valuable members of GSU’s extensive network of Pre-Law advisers are included here.
Get connected to the GSU Pre-Law community!