Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Download Curriculum Vitae
My dissertation is a state-level comparative study on same-sex marriage legalization. My research interests are human rights, LGBTQ rights, comparative politics, IR theory, group mobilization, and contested politics.
- Master of Arts, Political Science, Georgia State University, 2013.
- POLS 1101: American Government (online) – Instructor of Record/Spring 2020.
- POLS 2401: Global Issues (traditional) – Instructor of Record/Fall 2019.
- POLS 2401: Global Issues (online) – Instructor of Record/Spring 2019.
- POLS 3400: International Politics (hybrid) – Instructor of Record/Fall 2018.